DigiForce Brief History
- 5.2.x  - Added Win64 Support.
- 5.1.x  - Added some ming (flash) examples.
- 5.0.x  - Added Unix Support.
- 4.5.x  - Added embedded IE/Mozilla support (COM/activex) (Win32 Only)
- 4.3.x  - Added AVI support including VFW (DivX) playback. Improving OpenGL support.
- 4.2.x  - Added MP3Decoder support.
- 4.1.x  - gcc4 support, doxygen cross-reference included, no installation needed.
- 4.0.x  - OpenGL support, and EFI applications.
- 3.8.x  - Started to implement SMB/CIFS Server.
- 3.7.x  - Added DOS32 support.
- 3.5.x  - Added DNS Server.
- 3.0.x  - Switched to LGPL from GPL. Added dfcfg server config tool. Many improvements, bug fixes.
- 2.1.x [2005-2006] - Completed full cygwin/mingw support by building other packages from source (OpenSSL, PNG, JPEG).
- 2.0.x  - Removed all source code for other packages (OpenSSL, PNG, JPEG, ZLIB) and now uses system supplied libraries.
- 1.x.x [1999-2005] - (Obsolete) init was designed for Windows only, but years later in 2004 was revived to support Linux too.